Tuesday, February 2, 2010

About Me

   Hi! I am Ming Chin and I am 13 this year. I study in Hwa Chong Institution and I am in class 1i2. I studied in Yew Tee Primary School during my primary school life and right now I am having my secondary school life and soon my junior college life in Hwa Chong. I am glad that I came to Hwa Chong, and not other elite schools as my primary schoolmates have told me about their schools -- which I would not focus on now..

   Hwa Chong is a rather old school, as it has a history of 90+ years. Its clocktower is the most distinct feature in Hwa Chong as it has been there for a very long time. Our classroom is also very old, but it has been given a new coat of paint and it looks as good as new. I believe my class is very lucky as our classroom is one of the closest to the canteen.

   Our form teacher, Mdm Lim, is a very patient and experienced teacher. If we did not manage to get what she said, she would gladly repeat if we ask her. Our music teacher, Mr Tan told us that Mdm Lim was his teacher during his secondary schooling days so I believe she must have alot of experience. I am glad you read my blog, and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment