Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Learner Profile

Well, right now I will let you all know about my learning styles. If you were to ask me how I knew which are my best learning styles, I would tell you, I had a fantastic questionnaire. My best learning styles are linguistic and intrapersonal. Ranked second is my logical-mathematical and bodily kinesthetic.  As for the third, they are musical and interpersonal. And finally, spatial-visual.

Although I don't fully understand what these learning styles meant, I could kind of make up their meanings. Example: Linguistic = By talking, Intrapersonal = By doing things by yourself etc. I believe this questionnaire works finely for anyone, as the results really matched with my learning styles, I believe. Except for that, that questionnaire could be slightly too personal, and some people might write down false information, but well, thats just another case. Anyway, I had better get back onto my home learning work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment