Saturday, February 6, 2010

Letter to Dr. Nemus and Dr. Strauss

Dear Dr. Nemus and Dr. Strauss,

I wuld liek to run the riks of becumming smart fro two yaers becaus I want to be smart at leas once in my whoe lief. I want to be smart so I wuld maek moer fruends and I dont want to be dumb and slow. I aso want to haev a feeling of being smart. I aslo feel taht the main piont of becomingn smart is not jsut about the smartnes itsef, but it is aslo about being able to aceppted into the soceity, and being recoggnized as a normal person. Not jsut taht, but I aslo want to do something importtant for evryone. Other than that, I wuld be glad with waht I haev and waht I get.

Furthermore, I wuld like to show others that, people who are mentelly challenged can become smarter after working reely hard and that they culd get a high IQ level aslo. I belief this wuld make people not despise mentelly challenged people taht much anymore. And, I belief Algernon was like me, otherwise he wuldn't have undergone the operashun. Thanks for your attenttion.

Regards,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment